Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I also can’t connect connect my printer to my Epson printer…

I also can’t connect...

I also can’t connect connect my printer to my Epson printer wf2540

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF2540: wirelessly or by USB?

Ibmean my laptop sorry

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Wireless I just got a new router where as before I was able to print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven’t updated the driver software for the printer

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Ok thank you

When you attempt to connect the printer to the new wireless signal, are you successful or does it not connect?

The printer says it’s connected and I can print from my iPhone it’s just the laptop that says it’s printing but doesn’t
I see how the laptop has my printer checked
As it sees it
I noticed the IP address on the printer is slightly different from the laptop

It sounds like you are using the option of connecting the iPhone directly to the wireless signal coming from the printer instead of connecting the printer itself to the wireless network.

What is the IP address listed on the printer?

Jason Jones, Network Technician
192.186.1.8 IP address
255.255.255.0
192.168.1.1 default gateway
The printer is
192.168.1.9

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 27
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Okay let me turn on my computer one second

Thank you

Almost there

Thank you

My computer appears not to be cooperating
I’m restarting it now

Thank you

Connecting

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com