Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't connect to my wireless Mac to watch Hulu tv. When I…

I can't connect to...

I can't connect to my wireless Mac to watch Hulu tv. When I first bought the tv I could watch it but I went into the menu and hit the network settings. I want to disconnect the network internet settings but don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

Yeah it says connect to the internet for Hulu plus. I don't want the internet on my tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't take my password

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It won't take my fios password
3/9/2018
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your TV after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It worked thank you

Very good and glad I could help!

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will do

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Best regards,

David.

Syseng
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer