Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How much do you charge To fix internet connection. Linksys.

Customer Question
How much do you...

How much do you charge To fix internet connection

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Linksys

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Uninstalling, re-installing - hard re-boot, now I have it plugged directly into the router and still wont connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a Compaq CQ60 Laptop How much is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Network Technician: Aparna Indresh, System Administrator replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask a few questions if you don't mind.

1. May I know the exact model number of your linksys router?

2. May I know the name of your Internet Service Provider?

3. Do you have a problem connecting only to this computer or all your devices?