Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I purchased the symbio smart home tower. Yesterday on

Customer Question
I purchased the symbio...

I purchased the symbio smart home tower. Yesterday on initial setup the live home video transmitted to my phone. Since I get the error message "MY object does not respond." I have reloaded the app and reconnected but the camera does not relay the live feed, however it does detect motion. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

The phone has a full charge.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

On my phone? It's an apple X

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

You think it's the phone? not the symbio

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Is there an answer! Or is this defected?
3/9/2018
Network Technician: FRAN, PC Technician replied 4 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, PC Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Yes more then likely it is the Iphone X app. working with the symbio home tower. Do you have another phone you can test it on?

Do you still need assistance?

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars/ and then
press Submit at the top of your question page.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.
It has been a pleasure assisting you today. Fran
**********************************************************************************

Hi Fran,
Yes I need assintance
Tomorrow. Too late Tonight

Ok talk with you tomorrow

I have the same issue with the symbio camera not sending a live feed to any device. I installed and reinstalled the toshiba program on my iPhone, also did a reboot of the phone. It also does not send the video feed to my iPad nor my samsung Note 3.
Sorry I’m away from my desk at the moment but will return soon. Sorry for any inconvenience

I think before we decide if it is defective or not. Let reset it up. here is a check list to go thru

Pairing

1 Make sure Symbio is in the pairing mode.

2 Place your wireless router or device closer to Symbio.

3 Make your deviceʼs battery is sufficiently charged.

Sound

1 Make sure Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is activated on your device.

2 Check the pairing status between Symbio and your device.

3 Check the volume level of Symbio and the application on your device.

video

1 Make sure Symbioʼs lens cover is fully open.

2 Make sure Wi-Fi is activated on your device.

3 Check the connection between Symbio and the app