Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Need to retrieve my WiFi password. It is the original one I…

Customer Question
Need to retrieve my...

Need to retrieve my WiFi password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

It is the original one I was given. Corson home

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/8/2018
Network Technician: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there if looking for the Wifi password ***** looking on the router for a label that says something like WPA key or password?

Is your computer plugged directly into the router?

What is the make & model number of you router please?

If no luck, then you can log into the router and go to the admin page where you can view the current Wifi password.