Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to connect the Foxtel now box to the internet…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect the Foxtel now box to the internet but it fails to connect. I have imputed the network and assistantance from my provider the password ***** it won’t connect please help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Wireless internet andWAN

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/8/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it fails to connect, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know