Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am a member of the local Honor Flight hub. One of my

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of the local Honor Flight hub. One of my responsibilities is to send out the monthly newsletter out to our members. We have approximately 1800 members. When I send out the newsletters I send out about 480 a day in batches of about 80 emails per batch. This month (and previous months since starting my gmail account) the first half of the newsletters went out fine, the second half were blocked. How can I get all the newsletters to go out?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I'm using an AT&T hotspot.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Re-booting the computer and deleting blocked and sent emails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/7/2018
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I'm ready.

Hi

What email provider are you using?

Thanks

Kris

Can't it be fixed without remote assistance?

The Remote Assistance is recommended, but optional.

end

Would you like to continue without the remote assistance?