Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to connect an HP wireless printer to me router…

I am trying to...

I am trying to connect an HP wireless printer to me router and laptop. It is asking for my network settings. Where can I find these?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm not sure how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all.

3/7/2018
Ashik, PC Technician

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you know your WiFi password?

Ashik, PC Technician
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

do you still need help with this?

Printer is still not connected to wifi

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=446e0578-977a-4431-9661-fae7639a774b

Once you click on the blue link above, then agree and allow the download to start, when the download finishes, click on the downloaded file to run please.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going?

Were you able to connect the printer to your WiFI network?

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.