Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Help..I forgot email address and password for facebook. But…

Customer Question
Help..I forgot email address...

Help..I forgot email address and password ***** facebook

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes but no no Wi-Fi access for other devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I just purchased this new cell phone with data today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Network Technician: Jins M. N., System Administrator replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you know the Email address registered with Facebook?

No...forgotten. very frustrated with myself

Okay, do you have a phone number registered with facebook? Can you remember it?