Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am seeking the password for my router,Model C6220 serial #

Customer Question
I am seeking the...

I am seeking the password ***** my router,Model C6220 serial # 4SR274WK01BEB, I went to routerlogin.net and.com I put in the serial # and it tells me that I have the wrong information over and over. It is the right info.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Lat year, September

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Laptop originally,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a IPhone and need to add it to my router

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
3/6/2018
Network Technician: Aparna Indresh, System Administrator replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have been to the routerlogin.com and .net, I put in the correct user name being admin, and the password ***** password, it ask me questions about things that I know and they are wrong, all I need is access so I can see the information

May i know the make of your router? (Linksys or Netgear or D-Link,etc)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have the money for that, Is this some kind of a racket, I followed the instructions and netgear is wrong not me, netgear
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was asked my first school and the first name of my brother, I happen to know that information and netgear said I was wrong
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It said for $5 dollars you would answer my question, now you want $39, what for'
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am going to turn you people in for fraud

If it doesn't allow you to access information after you enter your security questions, the only other option is to reset the router back to default.

If you do not wish to do that, please contact netgear support. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don’t charge my discover For what you just said I will come after you for fraud

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer