Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cant rember ny user name or password. Been a time.

Customer Question
I cant rember ny...

I cant rember ny user name or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Been a long time

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Desktop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
3/6/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model of the Router?

netgear

At the bottom of the Netgear router, you can see the sticker and check for the model number.