Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

New customer. Having difficulty getting my wifi printer on…

Customer Question
New customer. Having...

New customer. Having difficulty getting my wifi printer on line with desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

It is a wifi printer that connects to internet. Never had to connect it. but maybe I do to set it up. My laptop is on comvave wifi

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I dont understand the term router.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect wifi printer to laptop

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
3/6/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu
Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.
Done. Not sure how you would do that?
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago

please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.