Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have Windows 7. I was working on wifi yesterday at work…

Hi. I have...

Hi. I have Windows 7. I was working on wifi yesterday at work but when I got home my PC wo8uldn't see my wireless card? I'm on Ethernet now.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

At work we have a Microtik router and at home we have a TP-Link. Even when I turn on hotspot tethering on my phone- my PC still won't connect as it's not seeing my wireless card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so...

1/20/2018
Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Thank you

Did you updated windows recently?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/326057560

It did an automatic update the other day when my wifi was working

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program

Doing so now

Okay

Unfortunately, i've run out of ideas, i will opt out and open your question to other experts.

If you can't fix it do i get a refund?