Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Password recovery of router. Actiontec, frontier model

Password ***** of router ...

Password ***** of router

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Actiontec, frontier model F2250

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Actiontec router?

Try to find login but kept directing me else where

1/19/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

Are you trying log into the router's administrator interface or do you need help with the wireless password?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I need to access my router for the password ***** file if possible
I'm hooked up directly to router at present

Which password ***** you need help with? (Admin login password ***** Wireless Password)

Jason Jones, Network Technician
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
The wireless one

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 46

- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Network Technician