Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I talked the other day about my resetting password for my…

Customer Question
I talked the other day...
I talked the other day about my resetting password ***** my
Apple iAd have been charged they said they could not help me I still have been charged
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/17/2018
Network Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 7 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. I will do my best to help you reset your Apple ID password. Please type here your Apple ID (e-mail address), and I will check for available password ***** options.

Thanks,

Iam unable to get my apple app on my ipad
Telstra changed my email address which i was not
Happy about so i want to be able to have my password *****
My email address is***@******.***
So i hope you are able to help me
Thanks glenda

Hello again! Sorry for the delay in response.

I checked "*****@******.***" and there is no Apple ID registered to that e-mail address. Please type here the original e-mail address that you used to register an Apple ID account.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Just wanting to know what is happening with
My account to resetting my apple password
Thanks glenda
Network Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 6 months ago

Hello again, Glenda!

I would like to inform you that there is currently no Apple ID registered with the e-mail address***@******.***

It is possible that the primary e-mail address for your Apple ID has been changed to another e-mail address. If that was the case, please type here the new e-mails address, and I will check your Apple ID.

Thanks,