Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't connect to my WiFi it keeps say authentication

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to my WiFi it keeps say authentication problem

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get connected to my wifi

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
1/16/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.