Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I'm trying to access wifi on my smart phone and my password…

Customer Question
I'm trying to access...

I'm trying to access wifi on my smart phone and my password ***** ***** working so network is not connecting. also I would like to remove guest access. It wants to sign in to guest and I never set up pass work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I never have

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes I'm on it now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the message you get when the connection fails?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It wont take my password

ok, but can you tell me the exact message you get so I can tell why

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
wrong password

ok... normally it gives the message authentication error or could not connect....

What is the make and model of your smart phone?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you a Linksky rep

This is just answer, as you see here at this website.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its my router , it won't take my password

Ok, we will skip the question for now....

Do you have a windows computer already connected to wifi..

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer