Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I need to know how to change the wireless network settings…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to change the wireless network settings on my HP 7585 printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 7585: wirelessly or by USB?

I would like to be wirelessly connected via my WIFI in-home network. But since i had to change my WIFI modem, i cannot figure out how to change the settings so my printer is connected to the new WIFI network

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I believe i did that tonight. I already have driver software installed in my laptop. Do i need to do this again?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except that the new wifi modem is a high speed version.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
1/14/2018
Network Technician: UranNet, Network Administrator replied 1 month ago
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

In order to connect your printer wireless to your router - you may need to re-run driver install on PC while printer is connected with USB cable. you will be given option during setup to configure printer wireless.

Let me know if you want me to use Remote Assistance and connect to your PC and set it up for you

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

UranNet
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator