Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have been unable to sign on to my xfinity account. It was…

Customer Question
I have been unable...

I have been unable to sign on to my xfinity account. It was installed on Monday and I thought I had the correct user name and password ***** something is not working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I have had xfinity codes sent to me and they don't work. It would have been on Monday, the day of setup

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

PC. I'm using the wifi now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The user name is ***** ***** CrazyLady 5 (which is what I provided to the installer). We then created a password ***** it's not working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/13/2018
Network Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 7 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. To confirm, you don't know your xfinity Wi-Fi password ***** to connect new devices to the Internet, or your xfinity account password ***** to pay the bill and manage xfinity services on-line?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,