Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do you reset password on the extender. When we plugged…

How do you reset...

How do you reset password ***** the extender

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

When we plugged it in we gave it a password ***** a year ago but we've forgotten what it is

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just put a home office in the same room as the extender and im trying to hook up my mac, ipad and google home device but i have no wi fi in this room

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/11/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Consultant

What is the make and model of your WiFi extender?

netgear ac 1200 wifi extender. AD04607C2C20
I DID THAT LAST NIGHT

My apologies here is a direct link to the manual: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/EX6150/EX6150_UM_EN.pdf

This way you can refer to the pages you need for the steps required.

RussellA
RussellA, Consultant
Still no luck. I'm sure it's operator error

Did you get a chance to download the Manual I provided? Take a browse through it please.

Also is there a step you are stuck on?