Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

How do you reset password on the extender. When we plugged

how do you reset password...
how do you reset password ***** the extender
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: when we plugged it in we gave it a password ***** a year ago but we've forgotten what it is
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: i think so
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just put a home office in the same room as the extender and im trying to hook up my mac, ipad and google home device but i have no wi fi in this room
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/11/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Consultant

What is the make and model of your WiFi extender?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
netgear ac 1200 wifi extender. AD04607C2C20
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I DID THAT LAST NIGHT

My apologies here is a direct link to the manual: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/EX6150/EX6150_UM_EN.pdf

This way you can refer to the pages you need for the steps required.

RussellA
RussellA, Consultant
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Still no luck. I'm sure it's operator error

Did you get a chance to download the Manual I provided? Take a browse through it please.

Also is there a step you are stuck on?

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Consultant