Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an atlas 10 pro-s tablet .I cant get it online We…

Customer Question
I have an atlas...

I have an atlas 10 pro-s tablet .I cant get it online We have Wi-Fi,but , it wont connect even with the Wi-Fi name and the passwordthat the technician gave us .I don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Android device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Every thing is wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
1/9/2018
Network Technician: Aparna Indresh, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know since how long you are facing this issue?

Since Christmas
The tablet was a gift

Okay, Could you please try to restart the tablet and then try to connect it to your WiFi.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer