Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have a Kobo ereader and have purchased a Koba aura I am…

Customer Question
I have a Kobo...

I have a Kobo ereader and have purchased a Koba aura I am trying to connect it to my WIFI I don't know my password ***** need help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I can't remember changing it

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else, I still have my orignal kobo connected is there something else I have to do

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
1/9/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer