Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't sign in to reset my password and connect wifi....I…

Customer Question
Hi I can't sign...

Hi I can't sign in to reset my password ***** connect wifi....I am using wire connection now and need wifi to set up my smart phone....

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I guess when I initially set it up a few months ago and I don't know what it is

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No, always wired

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it i think, thank you Pearl!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/8/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please mention the model number of your router.

And the computer you are using is that Windows?