Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to hook up a model AR3620ri to my tv. Where do I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up a model AR3620ri to my tv. Where do I hook it up to on the back of the tv?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your AR3620RI? What have you tried so far?

I bought it at Target as a xmas gift. This is the first time I am trying to hook it up. I plugged the console into the wall. Took the connector cord and plugged into the console and back of tv. I tried the different inputs and nothing is happening.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/7/2018
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I answered already. It's new and just now trying to hook it up.

Can you tell me what a AR3620ri is?

Atari, model no AR3620

I am going to opt out for another expert to assist