Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I forgot my password to get the wifi on, Our wifi was down…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** get the wifi on

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Our wifi was down for a couple of days and I haven't been able to get the right password. It isn't what I remembered

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Note that I can think of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
1/7/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will be back in about 15 min. I am concerned about losing my books, etc. on my ereader.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not going to keep paying for tech support. I can't afford it. I will call kindle tomorrow.

Kindle / Amazon will not help you or they cannot help you because the issue is not with the Kindle, but the issue is with your internet Wi-Fi / wireless password. I'm the network / Wi-Fi tech; I will be able to help you with this; we guarantee our service.

- Don't worry, you won't lose any book. Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

- Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

- How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. I'm available starting noon Pacific time. Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer