Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I cancel out my comcast provider and put my new Wi-Fi…

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel out my comcast provider and put my new Wi-Fi provider into my Apple TV?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your router, and what Apple model are you connecting it to?

Model A1469. My router is working fine

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your Apple?

I’m at the settings - general screen on the Apple TV. It is showing all my network info correctly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/7/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 6 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!