Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

When I click on Google Maps I get the message "Can't Connect…

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on Google Maps I get the message "Can't Connect to Maps" What do I do to correct this

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Don't have a Ethernet cable

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Let me go check upstairs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

All lights are lit up on router and my regular internet is working fine, also I get the same message at my office so probably not router

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
1/7/2018
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Google Maps question.

What device are you trying to access Google Maps from?

Try checking (by going to the www.google.com page) that you are still both

A. connected to Internet, and

B. logged in to your Google.com account... if you are, you should see the logo for your account at upper right. If not logged in, you should see 'Sign In' or something similar there.

C. Also, try going to

https://maps.google.com

and see if it comes up that way.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Russell H., Internet and LAN