Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I had to change the password to my wifi. How do I change the…

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change the password ***** my wifi. How do I change the password ***** Netflix? I get the "not connected" error message.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, I can connect with my laptop but Netflix isn't jconnecting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/6/2018
Network Technician: Benjamin Nichols, System Administrator replied 6 months ago
Benjamin Nichols
Benjamin Nichols, System Administrator

Please use the following steps to help troubleshoot your network connection and pasword reset issues:

1.) First restart you computer to flush any settings you may have had from a previous netflix connection.

2.) Once your computer restarts try and log into netflix. If you are still unable to log into netflix restart your home router using the link below as a guide.

3.) https://help.netflix.com/en/node/85

4.) Once you log into netflix you can change your password ***** completing the following steps:

1.) Login to Netflix and ensure the primary account holder's name is ***** ***** the upper-right corner of the screen. ...

2.) Mouse over your name in the upper-right corner, then choose “Your Account“.

3.) Select the “Change password” link.

4.) Type your “Current Password“, “New Password“, then “Confirm New Password“

5.) Your password ***** changed write it down or cache the password ***** your browser for future use.

If I have answered the question to your satisfaction please be sure to rate my service, if not please let me know how I can be of more assistance.