Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

It has dropped connectivity. I can't even connect to the app…

Customer Question
It has dropped connectivity...

It has dropped connectivity. I can't even connect to the app on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Ama

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Turned it off and back on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/6/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue could be due to memory errors in the router. To resolve the issue power down the router and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 5 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router and power up the device. Wait for the router to completely start up. Reboot your computer and other devices that connect to the router after the router had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?