Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

TO CONNECT A 10" TABLET WITH THE LINDSEY ROUTER. IT IS

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO CONNECT A 10" TABLET WITH THE LINDSEY ROUTER. IT IS ASKING FOR A SECURITY KEY. WHAT IS THE SEURITY KEY?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

MOTOROLA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

EVERYTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, JUST THE SECURITY KEY

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether you want to connect the Tablet to the LINKSYS router or MOTOROLA router?