Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Don't know how to connect Netflix to my tv which is model…

Customer Question
Don't know how to...

Don't know how to connect Netflix to my tv which is model TC-P55UT50 Manufactured Aug 2012

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

Linksys

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Linksys router or your?

Dam older so am not very familiar or good with anything computer or electronics related

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The router is wireless and on a different floor than the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Cabletech, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Helpdesk

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Hello! I am looking into your question now. In the meantime, who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Do you also have your wireless name and password ***** login to your network?

Bob here
It is linksys and don’t know why you need the password

Hello Bob! I don't need the password ***** I just want to make sure you have access to it to help you setup the Network on your TV. I pulled up your model and it is compatible with Netflix. Are you getting an error message when you are trying to set it up?

No message. Just don’t know how to even begin
How much is this costing. Am a pensioner

This question is a $30 USD question. You paid $5 of it already for the deposit and the remaining is charged after we're completed. Did you want to continue?

No thank you for you time

No problem. I'll send this over to customer service and they'll email you. No need to further respond to this question.