Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My air turn ped won’t stop blinking & cant connect. It

Customer Question
My air turn ped...

My air turn ped won’t stop blinking & cant connect.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It ussully just connected to my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed battery & still same thing?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 6 days by:
1/11/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The issue you describe is often the result of memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out the router/modem power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 5 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Restart your iPad after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?