Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to access on my DNS327L mydlink setup and the…

Customer Question
Good morning Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am trying to access on my DNS327L mydlink setup and the screen just on time cannot access on my DNS327L

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I have access to my DNS327L menu but not to the mydlink setup

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Not via wifi but cable connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the screen shows a ciclre colored turning but nothing else no

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-6j861mx9.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please try accessing it in a different browser. Let me know if that helps and then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Tried different browser, safary, google, firefox on a Mac, IOS, Windows no luck.

ok. can you please clarify. You are logged into the router management interface, but when you click on certain menus it just hangs and spins. Is this correct? Please let me know more details:

What are you trying to do in router?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Router? I am trying to be able to view my DNS327L on mydlink web server page, did you read the first question? I am not able to see it on mydlink web page, appear as disconnected. And everytime I try to access the on the DNS327L (network server) the setting portion won't allow me to access everything else on the server web page work just fine. I also did a firmware update thinking that probably that was the reason but, no change.

Thank you for the update. My apologies, I misread and thought it was a router. I am going to opt out to allow other Techs to assist you further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Why the system does not allow me to rate you less than 3 that is miss leading since you did not help me at all?

You cannot rate me because I did not provide an answer to you. After reviewing your question and gathering the details you provided, I determined it would be best for you if I opted out instead of working with you on an answer, since so that other Technicians could assist you.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

That is my point my feedback is about my issue and my evaluation on my issues is objective since you could not provide me a solution on my issue your supoort is not good. And for this will be a miss lesding if you guys force me to evaluate with a good. Could it be possible to get a refund since I do not think that this service it is honest enough to accept true evaluations from customers.

Yes, if you do not want a technician to respond to your question, I can go ahead and let customer service know you would like to cancel. I am not sure if anything was charged, but I will notify them for you.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Thank you, ***** ***** good day.