Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot find help for my Alexa, which tells me that it is…

Customer Question
I cannot find help...

I cannot find help for my Alexa, which tells me that it is "having trouble connecting to the internet." It had been working fine. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Not e-reader. Alexa.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Not e-reader. Alexa.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Cabletech, Helpdesk replied 6 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Helpdesk

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Good morning! Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today? I understand you are having an issue with your Echo. I have 4 of them (Shows and Dots). I'd be happy to help you. It sounds like it is giving you an error message when you try to connect online. Could you tell me more about when it stopped working?