Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a macbook air and am trying to set up a TP-Link

Customer Question
I have a macbook...

I have a macbook air and am trying to set up a TP-Link router.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

The router is made by TP-Link. I have not devices connected to it and my macbook air has no ethernet port

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Network Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago

What is the make and model?

Thank you for your time. I no longer need assistance.
Network Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok. Have a wonderful New Year!