Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a Netgear MBR1210 that I need to unlock so it will…

Customer Question
I have a Netgear...

I have a Netgear MBR1210 that I need to unlock so it will work with my AT&T sim card can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you are no longer under contract then the provider that the mobile router is currently locked to can unlock it for you.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------