Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I want to connect to camera dvr to my network ans then view…

Customer Question
i want to connect to...
i want to connect to camera dvr to my network ans then view it off of my phone dont know anything about this
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/5/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-spcx7txp,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please provide the brand and model of the DVR. Also provide the name of the mobile app you plan to use an the type of phone.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

hi its a bunker hill security camera set model number 62463 im trying to use RXcamlink on my android phone

Thanks for the update. Can you please provide the following:

Who is your Internet provider?

How many modems or routers do you have?

Are the cameras currently setup and working already?

Is this a new setup or have you remotely viewed it in the app previously?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

i have comcast internet i have one wireless rotor cameras are all set and working on a tv and this is a new first time set up

Can you provide a screenshot of the settings in the mobile app so I can plan the configuration?

Regards,

Sheri

In the first screenshot you sent me, can you click on DDNS and send a screenshot?

Also, how did you choose the ports you selected?

Thanks,

Sheri-Expert