Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Can't set up connection w/android phone on earphones

Customer Question
Hi! Can't set up...

Hi! Can't set up connection w/android phone on earphones.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/4/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

UNIDEN - base w/4 phones

I am sorry, I am not aware of how to setup this model. In this case I did a research and found a video link of setting up this phone. Please look into the video link and check if that works or not. If that works, I really appreciate your patience but if that doesn't works I may have to opt out and allow the other expert to view this issue and resolve it.

For the video please click ---->HERE

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, Thank you

Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 5 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Problem solved - bought a new phone.
Thanks.
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 5 months ago

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Is there anything else I may assist you today?

HP Officejet All-In-One 4650 - print size has reduced suddenly. How do I get back to normal size print?

If you have HP driver installed in the computer, Please launch the HP print driver window from common Windows applications and learn how to navigate the different tabs and menus.

1. Open the document or photo on your computer, click File or the menu icon , then click Print.

A Print or Print Pictures window or pane opens with general print job settings, including the menu to select the printer you want to print to.

2. Open Document Properties or Printing Preferences from the main print window or pane to access the HP print driver settings. The button or link name varies depending on the app you are printing from.

• Microsoft Word: Click Printer Properties

• Paint and WordPad: Click Preferences

• Windows Photo Viewer: Click Options... in the lower right corner of the screen, then click Printer Properties... in the Print Settings window

• Adobe PDF Reader: Click Properties

3. To view the different settings, click the tabs along the top of the window. To access more settings, click the Advanced button that is often located on the Layout tab.

4. If a Printing Shortcut tab is available, click it to use shortcuts that already have essential settings already selected for common print job types. You may also create your own custom shortcut for future print jobs.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear or if you do not have any printer drivers in the computer please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you