Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

We keep losing our wireless internet connection. Xfinity-not…

Customer Question
We keep losing our...

We keep losing our wireless internet connection.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Xfinity-not sure how old. IS that what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

Turning the router on and off. It worked the first time.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It's from xfinity

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Turning it on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/4/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what are the name of the device getting disconnecting from the wireless internet connection?