Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I'm on windows 10. I can't access my canon mx922 printer,

Customer Question
I'm on windows 10...

I'm on windows 10. I can't access my canon mx922 printer, the ADDS, or any properties to it. It is fully installed, online, setup through the wi-fi/network and all, but when I want to print something it tells me, "access is denied", "you do not have a physical printer installed", "the ADDS is currently unavailable", and "you do not have permission to use this printer". Ah-hello, I am the owner/administrator. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I have tried EVERYTHING

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I haven't still the same. It was working a few days ago and then it quit working, started having problems. so I've been trying to fix it but it has only lead me to where I'm at now with this.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
1/4/2018
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

about 26 hours now

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

i will call
thank you

OK great, let me know