Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am not able to connect our iphones to wifi in our house.

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to connect our iphones to wifi in our house. my mac idesk top is connected to the internet, but not able to use wifi i phones. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

My ethernet cable is set attached to my modem.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All 5 are on and the lower is blinking blue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, i have just purchased a linksys velop. it had been working but my deck to work cont connect to the internet. i contacted my internet provider and now have the deck tom working but the velop is off line. s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
spelling in my last communication was horrible. my desk top would not connect to the internet after i loaded my Linksys Velop.
i contacted my internet service provider and and got my desk top connected to the internet, but the Velop-wifi is not working in the house. my wifi is not working in the house so im not able to send you pictures of my equipment.
have not heard back.....
1/4/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I do not want to proceed with Just Answer and want to discontinue service. If I am able to receive a refund of my $25.00, please let me know what you need.