Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I loose my internet connection and now I can not connect mu…

Customer Question
I loose my internet...

I loose my internet connection and now I can not connect mu Iphone because it does not open the page to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

On the DVR with my cell

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

I by new two months ago, but loose my internet and now trying to reconnect in the app to watch the cameras in the Iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

The DVR and all system is working properly, only can't access by the app.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/4/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the make and model of the DVR:\?

What phone are you using with the app?

Was the app previously able to connect with the DVR or is this a new installation?

Do you still need assistance?