Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't get my laptop to hook up to my wi-fi

Customer Question
Hi .I can't get...

Hi .I can't get my laptop to hook up to my wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/3/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-qgzxaclt,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. i just need a little more information.

• Is your laptop a PC or Mac?
  • Are other devices able to connect to the wifi?
  • Does it ask you for a password ***** you try to connect or what are you seeing when trying to connect?

Let me know and then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

started working so everything is fine
no i dont need that Thank you

Ok, thanks. The remote offer was system generated. I did not request it. I am glad it's working.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

thank you

You're welcome