Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a lenovo ideapad 100. I also have a blue tooth device…

Customer Question
I have a lenovo...

I have a lenovo ideapad 100. I also have a blue tooth device that supports hsp,hfp,a2dp, avrcp formats. it is discoverable on my ideapad, but I cannot connect it to the ideapad.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Just a moment

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have checked that bluetooth is on, that the bluetooth realtek driver is working properly, and reinstalled the driver.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Our router is made by Arris NVG589, AT&T U-Verse

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/3/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 6 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need assistance.

Do you see any error messages?

I no longer need assistance.
Is satisfactiion guaranteed? Can I get my money back?