Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Forgot my wifi password. Not since i had it installed over 2…

Customer Question
Forgot my wifi password ...

Forgot my wifi password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Not since i had it installed over 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes. I don't have a problem connecting on my laptop. My Kids are home from college and they would like to access my wifi connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know my password ***** te kids can use it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/3/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.