Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to setup Echo and Firestick. I get all they way…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to setup Echo and Firestick. I get all they way with Echo saying "it is ready' and then it says it is downloading (something) and will be a few minutes, Then it is red and won't work. I go my wifi and I no longer see the Amazon.XXX in m list of networks. Why does it keep deleting that automatically??

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It is from Frontier, that is the only wifi I can get (DSL)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just have gone through the setup on Amazon twice now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the firetick set up. But it won't let me type in the password ***** my tv. I see the firestick in my wifi list though

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
1/3/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 4 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer