Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Lost wifi password lost wifi password. Never

Customer Question
Lost wifi password *****...

Lost wifi password ***** wifi password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/2/2018
Network Technician: Ashik, PC Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, PC Technician

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you have any computer there that is already connected to your WiFi network?

Is that an Apple Mac or Windows PC?

If Windows, what version of Windows are you using on it?

Pc 8.1

You can get the correct wireless password ***** the Windows 8.1 PC connected the Wireless Network. Follow the steps below to get the WiFi password.

On the keyboard, Press Windows logo key and R keys at same time and this will bring Run window. Type ncpa.cpl and press enter. You will see the WiFi network adapter (with a Wireless icon). Right click on it and select Status. From the resulting window, click Wireless Properties button and click "Show Password" to see the password (under Security tab). Use this password ***** connect your devices to your WiFi network

There is also another way. See this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPrpmfoI7NQ

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.