Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Wifi password does not work--phone locked up. No place to…

Customer Question
Wifi password ***** not...

Wifi password ***** not work--phone locked up. No place to check "forgot my password".

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Power, receive,send,online are solid pc/activity blinking and standby not on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can receive calls on my iphine 6SE, but otherwise the phone does not function at all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
1/1/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any Computer like Windows or mac which is connected to the WiFi? The reason why I am asking is we can retrieve the Network Security Key(WiFi Password) from the computer.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer