Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Where do I find the PIN# of my NG ac1750 wifi router. I am…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find the PIN# ***** my NG ac1750 wifi router. I am setting up a new laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What device(s) are you connecting to your AC1750 network?

I have a new HP laptop I am setting up & it is asking for router PIN#. I have been using the NG for over a year in my home. MY desktop HP and a older laptop have been using it during this time.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP router or your HP?

The laptop install is asking for a 4 or 8 digit PIN#. There are several numbers on the pullout info sheet on back of router. Also I still have the box I purchased the router, and it has some of those same numbers on the box. I have not tried any of these numbers yet.What descriptive would be with the PIN#

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
1/2/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 6 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

No help needed. I was able to use a alternative to the PIN# ***** setting up the new laptop. xx