Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Cannot sign into my wireless netgear router. Phone works.

Customer Question
Cannot sign into my...

Cannot sign into my wireless netgear router

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Phone works. have not used wireless at all until I bought Roku

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-bohjish7-,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please tell me what you are trying to achieve and i will send you the steps. Are you trying to set up your Netgear router or something else?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert